There’s not much we love more than a good old Celebrity Wedding to gossip, giggle and gasp over here at Bliss HQ. The cakes, the guests, the venue, but especially THAT DRESS!!
We’ve selected a few of our fave’s from over the years. The good, bad and well – the different!
Which is your favorite?
1. Celine Dion’s 80’s Delight
2. Posh’s unforgettable champagne colored, strapless Vera Wang gown – with a 20-foot train!
3. Gwen Stefani’s dip dyed John Galliano dress.
4. Kate Middleton’s traditional lace adorned gown designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen’s fashion house.
5. Kate Moss in true boho style also wore a beautiful John Galliano gown while Jamie rocked a pale blue YSL suite.
5. While Katie Price, in true Jordan style donned a short and rather revealing number.
6. Kelis proved you don’t have to wear white down the aisle.